2014 Silent Auction
- Pillows made from Karen Tunnell's signature marbled fabrics.
- Sashiko stitched tote bag by Hellennne Vermillion.
- Fabric collage by Sandy Teepen.
- Hand-dyed, hand-knitted alpaca shawl/scarf by Leona Thompson.
- Bracelet by Inna Marttinen.
- Large hand dip-dyed painting "Indigo Hills" by Lynn Pollard.
- Print of the "Ice Cream Cone" wig from the Jeffrey Paper Wigs Collection by Paper Cut Project.
- Handwoven scarf by Suzi Gough
- Silk painting "Bamboo" by Martha Andreatos.
- Uni-scarf by Maggie Gerson.
- Mixed media handbag by Laurel Rudolph.
- An autographed copy of Nick Cave: Sojourn.
- A 1-yr subscription to Fiber Art Now magazine (plus back issues!)
- A variety of specialty fibers including alpaca, stainless steel, and wool.
- Hand-stitched book by Eli Pelizza.
- Hand-printed sketchbook cover by Marybeth Tawfik.
- Art of Wine Package including a Total Wine & More punch card, wine-themed cocktail napkins. by Chrissy Weeks, and knit and crochet-inspired wine charms by Nancy Thompson.
- Tuition for a one-week class at the John C. Campbell Folk School.
- Tuition for a one-day surface-design workshop with Lyric Kinard on February 21, 2015.
- Your choice of any Craftsy class.
- Your own Art Residency - 3 nights in a Highlands, NC cabin.
A visual smorgasbord of the listings below. Click here to see individual photos.
Art Books & Supplies
Return to the Fiber Art Sale