Donate, Participate, Volunteer
How can you support SEFAA?
Here are 10 ways you can help. Pick one or pick 10 and together we'll:
- offer more classes, workshops, exhibitions, tours, and events;
- expand operating hours and offer internships;
- expand our library and improve our website;
- aquire more tables, chairs, and equipment.
1. Ask for and give tax-deductible donations to SEFAA for gifts this year. You can donate securely online by clicking either the Donate button or the Georgia Gives Day button, both of which are to the right. Or, you can mail a check payable to SEFAA to: 1705 Commerce Dr. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. Please include your address and/or email address with your donation, so that we can send you a receipt.
2. Ask your employeer to match your donation.
3. Renew your membership or join SEFAA today. SEFAA memberships make great gifts too!
4. Register for an upcoming class. With a wide variety of classes you won't find anywhere else, there's sure to be something on offer that you're interested in.
5. Shop online through GoodShop. Your purchases at more than 4,000 stores (including Amazon, Best Buy, Apple, Macys, Toys R Us and others) will result in a donation to SEFAA if you specify the Southeast Fiber Arts Alliance as your charity. (GoodShop also lists more than 100,000 money-saving coupons.)
6. Register your Kroger Plus Card online and enter 21397 as your chosen charity and your grocery purchases will raise money for SEFAA (without impacting your personal rewards.)
7. Purchase SEFAA 2014 calendars. They make great holiday gifts!
8. Donate your gently used items - a microphone/sound system, a sewing machine, weaving equipment ...
9. Volunteer. Host a weekly gathering - Tuesdays or Thursdays over lunch. Help schedule and coordinate upcoming classes, workshops, tours, and exhibitions, man the SEFAA booth at a trade show, and much more. Email or call 678-235-4328 and we'll find an opportunity to match your interests, skills, and availability.
Whether you donate, participate, or volunteer, your contribution is vital to supporting fiber arts in the southeast. You are SEFAA.
Detail of Rhodochrosite by Leisa Rich
Photography by Jonathan Reynolds