SEFAA Out and About
- American Craft Council Show - Look for us in the demonstration area where we'll be showcasing many different fiber techniques.
- Square Foot Fiber Art Pin Up Show - A month-long exhibition of small works of fiber art. Open to everyone, unjuried, and tons of fun!
- Fiber 'n Fabric Market - In May or June, shop for bargains on materials, supplies, equipment, books and magazines, handcrafted items, and ethnic textiles. If it has to do with textiles, you can find it!
- Artists' Sale - Early November is your chance to shop for exquisite handmade textiles and fiber art made for you by SEFAA members.
Ongoing events include Lunchtime Fiber every Tuesday and Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm. These events are free, open to everyone and are the perfect opportunity to relax, meet up with friends, and work on a current fiber project or weave on the SEFAA Center loom. Come often and whittle down that list of UFO's (UnFinished Objects!)
Here's a quick look at our Upcoming events. Click on a title or scroll down the page to see detailed descriptions for each event.
|January 7, 2017||SEFAA Center||
Life Re-Imagined: Finding the Artist Within
(January Meeting) - CANCELLED due to weather.
|March 4 - April 2, 2017||SEFAA Center||Square Foot Fiber Art Pin Up Show|
Yearly events include:
- You can submit only one entry.
- Your entry must by 12" x 12" or smaller (3D is OK as long as the depth is 12" or less).
- Your entry must incorporate at least one fiber technique.
It's time to start creating!