Multi-purpose space, wet studio, Artist Studio
Host a textile-related meeting, class, or event at the SEFAA Center. (Our wet studio is an optional add-on if your plans include dyeing, felting, or surface design.) Or, rent for your own personal textile projects - by the day or long-term, private studio space.
There's plenty of space to spread out, amenities abound, and (best of all!) rental rates are very reasonable.
- Centrally located and minutes off I-85 and I-285.
- Large, open-plan space is easily configured for your needs.
- LED lighting plus abundant natural light.
- Includes kitchenette, textile library, and two restrooms.
- Fully ADA-compliant.
- Free parking.
- Rental Rates and Change/Cancellation Policies
- Reservation Policies
- General Information
- Availability - Please check the SEFAA Center Calendar to see if the dates/times you'd like to reserve are available.
- Pots, pans, bowls, buckets, and measuring equipment
- Hot plates, turkey roasters
- Washer and dryer, hair dryers
- Dyes (natural and chemical) and auxiliaries
- Moveable work surfaces
- Workroom sink
- Safety equipment