YOUR CREATIVE HOME
SEFAA celebrates all textile art forms (from appliqué to weaving) and cultivates a vibrant fiber arts community by:
- providing diverse and comprehensive fiber art programming;
- preserving fiber art skills and traditions;
- promoting the fiber arts;
- inspiring and supporting crafters and fiber artists of all abilities as well as organizations, businesses, and educators; and
- connecting everyone interested in textiles.
Your gateway to classes, workshops, program meetings, tours, events, exhibitions, and volunteer opportunities. All textile-focused, of course.
CONNECT & DISCOVER
Calendars, galleries, resources, FAQ’s, about SEFAA, newsletter archives, and more.
WHAT DOES SEFAA DO WELL?
“Network to an amazing fiber community that I would never have known existed.”
Did you know?
SEFAA Member Organizations and Businesses
Looking for more technique-specific groups? Check out our wonderful member organizations below. If your group isn’t listed below, we encourage you to join SEFAA. Publicity, partnerships, low-cost space rentals, and an intimate connection to our regional fiber arts community are just some of the benefits that come with your membership!
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
Providers of generous and invaluable support.