You are encouraged to enter this fun, free exhibition of small-format textiles. Have fun creating a small something – it doesn’t matter how old you are, where you live, your level of expertise, what textile technique (or techniques) you prefer, or whether or not you are a SEFAA member. But don’t delay, the April 29th deadline to submit your entry will be here before you know it!
- your entry can incorporate any material(s),
- it must incorporate at least one textile technique,
- it must be 12″ x 12″ or smaller (12″ x 12 x 12″ or smaller for 3D works), and
- this year’s optional theme is Joy.
- it is free to enter,
- you are allowed to submit one entry,
- you must submit an online entry form and your entry must be at the SEFAA Center by 5 pm April 29, 2021. and
- all complete entries will be accepted and exhibited (review the Entry Checklist before sending/delivering your entry to the SEFAA Center).
- the exhibition will be at the SEFAA Center, opening May 1, 2021 and closing May 30, 2021,
- sales are allowed (SEFAA will retain a 20% minimum commission), and
- prize ribbons and bragging rights will be awarded in various categories.