Fiber Flea Market 2021 – Vendor Registration
Jun 09, 2021 12:00AM—Jul 10, 2021 11:59PM
SEFAA Center 3420 W. Hospital Ave Chamblee, GA 30341
A fun and cheap way to clear out and make sure your textile goodies go to an appreciative new home. Just reserve a table, sell your stash, and keep ALL your sale proceeds!
- Tables are 6′ x 2.5′ and include up to 2 chairs.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis through 11.55 pm on July 10th.
- You may reserve only one table this year (to increase the number of vendors/diversity of items for sale). However, if there are any unreserved tables when registration closes and you’ve indicated on your registration form that you’d like another table, you will be offered a second table. Again, unreserved tables will be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tables cost $15 plus a $35 deposit ($50 total). Your $35 deposit will be refunded by July 24th provided you don’t pack up/leave before the Flea Market ends at 4 pm.
- Table reservations are non-refundable.
- Electricity and Wi-Fi are available.
- You must provide your own bags, petty cash, and method for taking credit card payments (optional).
- Event hours are 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Setup is from 8.30 to 9.45 am.
- Cake and wine will be served between 3.00 and 4.00 pm to celebrate SEFAA’s 12th birthday.
- Takedown is from 4.00 to 5.00 pm.
- Entry is free for buyers.
- There will be a raffle prize basket awarded to one customer who visits all vendor tables.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org.