Fiber Flea Market 2022 – Vendor Registration
Mar 28, 2022—May 28, 2022
SEFAA Center 3420 W. Hospital Ave Chamblee, GA 30341
A fun and cheap way to clear out and make sure your textile goodies go to appreciative new homes. Just reserve a table, sell your stash, and keep ALL your sale proceeds!
- Tables are 6′ x 2.5′ and include up to 2 chairs.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis through 11.55 pm on May 28th.
- You may reserve only one table (to increase the number of vendors/diversity of items for sale).
- Tables cost $15 plus a $35 deposit ($50 total). Your $35 deposit will be refunded by June 20th provided you don’t pack up/leave before the Flea Market ends at 4 pm.
- If there are any unreserved tables when registration closes on May 28th, and you’ve indicated on your registration form that you’d like another table, you will be offered a second table for $15. Again, unreserved tables will be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Table reservations are non-refundable.
- Electricity and Wi-Fi are available.
- You must provide your own bags, petty cash, and method for taking credit card payments (optional).
- Event hours are 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Setup is from 8.30 to 9.45 am. You MUST be set up and ready to go by 9.45 am!
- Takedown is from 4.00 to 5.00 pm.
- Entry is free for buyers.
- There will be a raffle prize basket awarded to one customer who visits all vendor tables.
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: SEFAA is following the new CDC COVID-19 Community Level guidelines for DeKalb County, Georgia. As of 3/28/2022, our Community Level is low, and mask-wearing inside the SEFAA Center is optional.