Fiber Flea Market 2022
Jun 04, 2022 10:00AM—4:00PM
SEFAA Center 3420 W. Hospital Ave Chamblee, GA 30341
A fun and cheap way to stock up on textile supplies at amazing prices. Search for bargains on yarn, thread, fiber, fabric, notions, tools, patterns, books, magazines, tools, and equipment at this textile-only sale. Our vendors are bringing treasures, one-of-a-kind finds, and plenty of too-good-to-leave-behind/I-will-use-this-someday goodies.
- Entry is absolutely free.
- There will be a drawing for a prize basket at 3.30. All you have to do is visit each vendor table to enter. You do not have to be present to win.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Here is a preview of our awesome vendors and what they’ll have for sale:
- Judy: Fabric, yarn, iron, Elna press.
- Jean: Yarn, handwoven fabric, handmade garments, miscellaneous fiber making equipment
- Gale: Dyeable yarn and assorted decorative items like pottery and books. hand-made bags and possibly quilting fabric.
- Joan: Fabric, yarn, storage solutions.
- Gail: Ethnic textiles.
- Kathi: Weaving yarn both weft and warp appropriate.
- Ginny: Vintage linens, yardage, garment sewing.
- Ellen: Collection of quilts, antique blankets, textiles, and hand-made and embroidered tea cozies, table runners, and napkins – vintage sewing notions.
- Pat: Quilting magazines, books, fabric, sewing machine accessories.
- Debbie: Handwoven Guatemalan fabrics.
- Cheryl: Yarn stash, knitting kits, knitting notions, project bags.
- Kristen: Yarn, fiber, fleece, knitting notions, fabric.
- Swaantje: Yarn and crochet accessories.
- Kathy: Project bags.
- Hellenne: Hand-made and embellished clothing, fabric, yarn, etc.
- Michael: GA-grown dyed and natural cotton, silk, and linen from India.
- SEFAA: Yarn, fabric, textile books, synthetic dyes, lace, 4-shaft loom.
So, grab a friend, come on down, and shop till you drop!
PS: You can volunteer to help out during the Flea Market by clicking here and reserving your 2-hour slot. Depending on which shift you volunteer for, your duties may include helping customers and vendors, staffing the SEFAA sales area, and setup/takedown – all while hanging out with friends!
PPS: SEFAA is following the new CDC COVID-19 Community Level guidelines for DeKalb County, Georgia. As of 5/14/2022, our Community Level is medium, and mask-wearing inside the SEFAA Center is optional.